What is a Burnisher for Dry Rub on Transfers and Letraset Charpak DECAdry Lettering?

A Burnisher is a tool used to apply Dry Rub on Transfers as well as Letraset DecaDry and Charpak Lettering.

The root word Burnish and Burnisher have other meanings depending on the industry.

According to The Free Dictionary.com



tr.v. bur·nished, bur·nish·ing, bur·nish·es

1. To make smooth or glossy by rubbing; polish.
2. To rub with a tool that serves especially to smooth or polish.
3. To improve or make more impressive: achievements that burnished her reputation.